Front of House
We are looking for an someone experienced to join our team. Used to working in a very busy environment while being able to engage with our customers. Positions open immediately.
- We care for each other 1st and foremost.
- We care for the customers
- We care for everything we make
- We challenge each other to improve & create
- We care for the community
- We care for our suppliers
- We care about sustainability
Days of the week and hours.
- Shift work Monday – Sunday.
- We are committed to continually training and educating our staff and a full training course will be covered in your induction on the equipment being used.
It is important that you have the relevant experience.
Positions open immediately.
We are looking for a senior baker to join our bread team. You will work closely with our head baker on sourdough production, product development and milling of flour. The ideal candidate would have experience working with sourdough, creativity be a team player and align on our values.
We commit to paying all full time employees well. To apply, please ring Eoin on 087297 7284 or send a CV and short cover letter explaining why you would like this role and why you would be a great candidate for this role either via this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org subject header “JOBS”. Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to those going forward to interview.
Candidates must show a real passion and a love for real bread, be open minded to personal development and an attention to detail.
Primary Activities & Roles
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with our values.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of bread, including fermentation.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a positive team environment
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with co-workers and customers
- Responsibilities Include: mixing dough, managing fermentation, scaling and shaping, baking
- Is able to complete a specific set of responsibilities
- Assist in cleaning of production areas
- Maintains organised and clean work stations
- Demonstrates a willingness to perform occasional small duties to aid other departments and a general understanding of the restaurant as a whole and willingness to support the entire entity
* Other Duties please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 1/2 years experience in professional bread baking
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Excellent awareness of baker percentages & cognitive abilities.
- Must adhere to our professional standards set forth by Bread41 and our values.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (typically of 8 hours)
- Requirement to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 16G or more
- Stamina and availability to work at least 40hrs per week, including weekends, unsociable hours and some holidays.